1. Collation of all views obtained during first consultation period(s)
2. Building the evidence base
3. Smaller Working Groups start work on individual topics. Formulation of VISION and POLICY proposals for Wivenhoe, publicise and consult. Once proposals materialise, further consultation with the community takes place on those topics. ;
4. Refinement of proposals on basis of consultation responses received.
5. Steering group draws up draft Plan; pre-submission community consultation on draft Plan or summary.
6. Pre-submission consultation, drafting a consultation statement
7. Draft Plan submitted to CBC Planning authority
8. Independent examination
9. Referendum if the Plan is found to comply with all key legal requirements
A rather more lively account of the various stages of making the Plan was prepared by Planning Aid England in a series of Youtube videos, where Nigel McGurk, neighbourhoodplan examiner, explains the essentials.
3. Basic Conditions
4. Submitting your Plan (conformity)
5. Submitting your Plan (EU)
6. The Examination
7. After the Examination
8. Examinations: common themes